What's been going on in the kitchen???
We've been so busy lately we haven't been able to post in so long!! BUT we are back and are very excited to share with you all the wonderful things that are going on in the kitchen!!
Meals of the Week - July 16th - July 22nd
- SWEET POTATO BURRITO - an easy, quick tasty take and bake lunch on the go!
- FILO TRIANGLES - filled with carmelized onions and assorted green, so tasty and buttery!
- SPRING ROLLS - the fresh crunchy taste of Edgewater's own vegetable spring rolls is a nice, refreshing snack to take on the road!
Pictures below show ingredients and quick easy steps on how to make them!
- TABOULI - a fresh, minty tasting salad that has a wonderful assortment of our own fresh veggies BUT it also includes a variety of our fresh and flavorful herbs!
- BEET HUMMUS - Although plain hummus is quite delicious, our beet hummus gives your plain hummus a little extra flavor and excitement with the pinky, purple color that it is!
- TECHNICOLOR BEEN SALAD - GREEN BEANS ARE IN and we are now making our wonderful bean salad for all to enjoy!
- GAZPACHO - With all of this hot weather a nice refreshing bowl of our GAZPACHO will help cool you off!
- FRUIT JERKY - and simple and easy way to have a quick fruity but sugary snack with our own strawberry fruit rollups!
- PESTO PESTO PESTO - We have lots of pesto! Regular garlic pesto, garlic scape pesto, garlic scape/cilantro pesto! All is wonderful with crackers or sauces for noodle dishes.
- NEW! SESAME NOODLE SALAD - a wonderful dish to go along with our spring rolls!!
- BEET SLAW - a refreshing and tasty salad filled with LOTS of vibrant colors from our own beautiful pink and yellow beets and our lovely orange carrots!
- AND OF COURSE OUR LOVELY ASSORTMENT OF BAKED GOODS: cookies, jam squares, scones, quiche, frittata, carrot cake, chocolate zucchini bread and cake, chocolate beet cake and BREAD